Good news! Pink and Rick turned 3. I can’t believe it’s been 3 years since we found these puppies in our backyard. It’s a tradition that we make them wear birthday hats on their big day. For some reason, they WEREN’T HAVING IT it this year. It’s like they don’t like wearing hats or something! Below is the best picture I could get.
Even though I couldn’t get a good picture of them together, I did manage to get a cute solo pic of Pink.
I couldn’t get much from Rick. He looks like he’s drunk and about to pass out in this picture, but it’s the best I could get.
I really thought I would get a good birthday picture, so I kept trying. Now my phone is filled with a ton of pictures like this. I can’t decide if Rick is trying to help Pink get rid of his hat— or if he’s trying to eat Pink’s face. Either way, I have about 100 pictures like this. And, Pink managed to keep his face.
Here’s a list of the shenanigans they’ve been up to lately.
1. They’ve been digging holes– DEEP holes. Probably to China (or a Chinese Buffet).
2. They’ve put on about 10 pounds a piece. I thought this was impossible, but somehow they’ve done it.
3. They love cat food. When they eat it, their breath smells like a charming mix of nastiness and dead fish.
Here are a few things we’ve been doing in the last few weeks.
1. We’ve been going to a lot of disappointing football games. It’s hard to be a Razorback fan.
2. My husband had his 10 year reunion!
3. We’re completely debt free (including the house)! We had a few debts to clean up after we finished paying off our house. Now everything is paid off!
4. We’re talking about some future goals… to be revealed here soon. Right now, they’re like tiny infant goals.
5. I got my Real Estate License– which should help us in our future infant goals.
6. I’m going to write weekly. Expect a post next week.
If you made it to the end of this random post, thank you so much. Clearly, I’m not good at comebacks. I tried to think about what Madonna or Cher would write about in a comeback song, but all I came up with was this random stuff.
What’s been going on with you? Please tell me you’re not eating cat food.