There’s good news and bad news about the release party. The good news is: you’re at the party! The bad news is: it’s only a party in my mind. There’s no cake or balloons…except for in my mind. In my mind it’s a roaring fiesta! So, come party in my mind with me.
One of the biggest challenges on my 2013 Bucket List was to write an eBook. After months of work, hours of formatting, and days of feeling silly for ever thinking I could write an eBook, here it is. It ended up being short, about 25 pages, so I just made it into PDF. You can just click on the picture below and read it on your computer/tablet/phone.
I want to give a big shout out to: my friend Megan, who read an early version and gave me the best notes ever, and some big thanks to my mom, husband, and friend Karoline for reading it and giving me lots of encouragement.
I decided to write about how and why you should make a Yearly Bucket List. Here are five reasons you should read this book:
1. I sucked at goals, and making a MyYearlyBucketList transformed my life. It motivated me to pay off almost 30K in debt, lose 10 pounds, and write an eBook.
2. This book will tell you how to make your own MyYearlyBucketList and transform your life, too!
3. There are no zombies or vampires or teenage love triangles in it (or maybe there are…).
4. I explain why New Year’s Resolutions are dead. Real dead. More dead than zombies.
5. It’s free! It couldn’t be any cheaper!
Because I spent so much time on this book, I decided to make a website about it. Check it out at MyYearlyBucketList. Here four ways to get involved:
1. Make a MyYearlyBucketList and submit it on my new website.
2. Write for my website.
3. Read what’s on my website.
4. Make fun of my website.
So there you have it, I hope you will read and enjoy! Please let me know if you want to get involved.