Hi! Happy Friday to everyone. I think I’m releasing Pink and Rick’s Podcast today. I’m not sure if it’s actually going to work, so who knows. I’m going to get it set up in iTunes in the next few days, so it can be official!
I recorded this podcast during my trip to Savannah to visit one of my life-long friends, Megan.
Here’s her blog post on our trip. Somehow, I roped her into doing this podcast with me while I was there. We decided to chat about all the things that happen when you’re 27.
Here are 10 reasons why it’s pretty amazing:
1. I had to cut out 5 minutes of laughing. Just solid laughing.
2. I had to cut out a lot of embarrassing stuff.
3. We laugh about crying at work. See, I left a ton of embarrassing stuff in, too!
4. It sounds like we’re playing ping pong in the background. I need to work on my audio recording skills.
5. I get to check “make a podcast” off my bucket list.
6. We started the show off by popping a bottle of champagne. Classy!
7. We talk about forgetting where we left our car.
8. I had to cut out some parts when you couldn’t even understand what we were saying.
9. We do a shout out to my mom!
10. I had a blast, in a completely embarrassing kind of way.